Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Work in Progress

Below is an image of a sticker that would be used for promotional reasons. It could be adhered to a skateboard, bike, etc... and would be a convenient manner to post information regarding the shop.




Below is a working sketch of my idea for a business card punch-out ON my stationary. By including the business card punch-out on my stationary, I would be saving paper.




Below are 2 different ideas for the envelope design.





Below is the business card. It is in the shape of the logo itself.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan, my name is Tres Swygert, I'm in Stan's Intermediate GRD class. I like the direction you're taking with the stationary designs, especially the envelopes.

    I don't know about having another skateboard at the bottom of the stationary, seeing you have one at the top. Plus, it might not allow the client to have room to utilize, seeing business letters use up a lot of spacing between the body and the other parts of the letter. Just something to think about as you continue experimenting.

    I like the color choices for the logo as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I accidentally called you Megan, I apologize Melinda.

    ReplyDelete