Thursday, February 26, 2009

The All-in-One

So I decided that going along with my eco-friendly theme, I would not only combine the business card with the letterhead, but I would also make it the envelope as well.
I used textured paper (to go with the idea of roughness... from the grip tape, the cement, the concrete) to create this all-in-one piece.
I extended the top of the letterhead to include a cutout of the logo which wound work as the sealing point on the envelope.
The sides of the letterhead/envelope would be glued down on the edges and perforated approximately ..5cm into the letterhead/envelope to ensure the customers privacy. This would be torn off in order to fully open the letterhead.
Once opened, the bottom of the letterhead has an area which would be torn off, then within that there is a front and back to a business card that would be punched out (it is perforated) and folded along the middle (already scored). Then on the back of the letterhead (on the part that is folded INTO the envelope, there is a piece of double-sided tape (which is still covered) which would be used to hold the folded sides of the business card together.

Honestly, even though at times I just wanted to tear up the entire project (lol yes I said it)... I LOVE how my concept turned out. And the design isn't too shabby either. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment