Friday, March 20, 2009

Mailer Update

So after some much needed revisions, I think I'm getting closer to my final product. I decided to take advantage of the strong angles on the folds of my pop up and make my image have more perspective. And although you can't really see it in the image, when you open the mailer the pop up comes up, then goes back a bit, making a bit of a shelf (for lack of better words) where the sidewalk is. It's actually really cool if you see it. Also, the skateboard (logo) pops out from the background as well. On the left hand side of the mailer is a business card, that once again just like my stationary, you can pop out and make better use of an entire piece of paper you may have thrown away (although if I got this mailer in the mail... it'd be in my collection for life).
Also, on the right side of the mailer I decided to use a chart-like manner of organizing my maintenance tips so it would be more appealing to the audience my mailer would be going to (very visual people). Either way... I'm still working, but hopefully this will give you an idea of my progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment